Supporting your Hospital
There are many wonderful ways to support Androscoggin Valley Hospital. By doing so, you’ll be helping to make our community a healthier, more vibrant place in which to live and work!
- Make a lasting impression in the AVH Auxiliary‘s Impressions of Care Walkway. Located on the Hospital campus, this Walkway features beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, lights, and bricks. Components include a personalized inscription, either embedded in the component or etched on a brass plate. For more information, click here.
- Our 2022 Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH) Surgical Services Enhancement Campaign is underway. Help us enhance our renovation and improve your surgical experience! Take a look at our rendering images. Your financial contribution toward our Surgical Services Suite expansion will help us continue to fulfill our Mission of Delivering the Best Healthcare Experience to Every Patient, Every Day. We want the best environment for you and your loved ones while continuing to provide privacy, comfort and confidence. Please click here to learn more about supporting our Campaign.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer at our hospital or consider joining the AVH Auxiliary. Please call Linda Morris at 603-326-5676 for more information.
- Stay tuned for details for the 2023 AVH Auxiliary Golf Tournament (September 2023). Join other businesses as a sponsor for this event, which is held annually at the Androscoggin Valley Country Club. Funds raised from the Tournament help to enhance patient care at the Hospital. To sponsor, donate, or golf in the Tournament, please reach out to Linda Morris, AVH Auxiliary President/Tournament Chairperson at (603) 326-5676 / [email protected] OR Stephanie Weiner, AVH Public Relations at (603) 326-5607 / [email protected]
- Consider a planned gift or bequest to leave a lasting legacy in your community. Call James Patry at 603-326-5606 to explore the possibilities, which include naming opportunities, stock transfers, personal property donations, and more.
- Or donate funds securely online right now using your debit or credit card.
Thank you for supporting your community hospital, and for helping us lead the way to a healthier future.
Only through community support can Androscoggin Valley Hospital continue to provide the kind of quality health care that is so important to our entire community. The generosity of those who give to AVH makes a crucial difference in the Hospital’s ability to fulfill its mission and will help us address our most critical needs.
Please consider a generous gift – it will help to secure improved health care for our entire community for many decades to come. You may also make a donation by calling James Patry, Vice President, Marketing & Community Relations, North Country Healthcare, at 603-326-5606. Thank you for your support of AVH.