- Make a lasting impression in the AVH Auxiliary‘s Impressions of Care Walkway. Located on the Hospital campus, this Walkway features beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, lights, and bricks. Components include a personalized inscription, either embedded in the component or etched on a brass plate. For more information, click here.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer at our hospital or consider joining the AVH Auxiliary. Please call Candy O’Neil at (603) 326-5676 for more information.
- Stay tuned for details for the 2024 AVH Auxiliary Golf Tournament (September 2024). Join other businesses as a sponsor for this event, which is held annually at the Androscoggin Valley Country Club. Funds raised from the Tournament help to enhance patient care at the Hospital. Funds raised from the Tournament help to enhance patient care at the Hospital. To sponsor, donate, or golf in the Tournament, please reach out to Candy O’Neil, AVH Auxiliary Liaison/Tournament Chairperson at (603) 326-5676 / candy.o’[email protected] OR James Patry, Vice President, NCH Marketing & Community Relations at (603) 326-5606 / [email protected].
- Consider a planned gift or bequest to leave a lasting legacy in your community. Call James Patry at (603) 326-5606 to explore the possibilities, which include naming opportunities, stock transfers, personal property donations, and more.
- Or donate funds securely online right now with your debit or credit card, by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for supporting your community hospital, and for helping us lead the way to a healthier future.
Only through community support can Androscoggin Valley Hospital continue to provide the kind of quality health care that is so important to our entire community. The generosity of those who give to AVH makes a crucial difference in the Hospital’s ability to fulfill its mission and will help us address our most critical needs.
Please consider a generous gift – it will help to secure improved health care for our entire community for many decades to come. You may also make a donation by calling James Patry, Vice President, Marketing & Community Relations, North Country Healthcare, at (603) 326-5606. Thank you for your support of AVH.