Center for Sleep Medicine
Leave the Rest to Us
- Do you wake up and then struggle to get back to sleep?
- Do you fall asleep at inappropriate times, such as at work?
- Do you constantly feel tired, regardless of how much you slept the night before?
- Do you feel like it takes far too long for you to fall asleep?
- Do you snore?
- Do you wake up with a headache?
- Do your legs or arms jerk or twitch during the night?
A good night’s sleep is vital to maintaining good health. In fact, sleep deprivation can lead to serious health issues. If you’re experiencing sleep problems, ask your doctor about the Center for Sleep Medicine at AVH.
Our state-of-the-art facility offers evaluation and treatment of the full range of sleep disorders, including insomnia, sleep apnea, snoring, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome and more.
The Center for Sleep Medicine, where initial patient consultations are held, is located on the 2nd floor (2-North area) of Androscoggin Valley Hospital. Our sleep lab suites and an intervening technical control viewing area are located on the 3rd floor. Each patient suite has a television and internet access for the convenience and comfort of our patients.
In addition to its Medical Director, Joseph DellaValla, MD, FACP, the Center for Sleep Medicine at AVH features a number of certified sleep technologists.