Androscoggin Valley Hospital has a newly, beautifully renovated dining room, which offers the following:
- Grab and go hot breakfast, as well as a continental breakfast with house-made muffins and pastries from our bakery
- Grab and go salads and sandwiches
- A la carte lunch options with burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders and fries, as well as a vegetarian option, which can be ordered from Monday to Friday
- Contactless options are available with a new self-check-out and mobile ordering app
- A weekly BBQ to the staff and public every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
AVH cares about food and environmental sustainability, and is committed to the following practices:
- Maintaining an on-site garden which produces some of our vegetables in the summer
- Coordinating a composting program to reduce food waste and lessen our carbon footprint
- Buying local produce and meat whenever possible
Click here for this week’s AVH Menu.
For more information or questions, please contact Brian Inkell, Director of Food & Environmental Services, at (603) 326-5688.