General SurgerySkilled surgical and medical services and compassionate patient care for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
General surgery is one of the most rapidly-evolving fields in medicine today, with many exciting advances that have led to more successful outcomes, less invasive techniques and enhanced patient comfort.
At AVH, we offer skilled surgical services to treat a wide range of diseases and conditions related to abdominal organs, including the stomach, esophagus, colon, liver, gallbladder, intestines and bile ducts.
We also offer:
- Breast surgery, including biopsies, lumpectomies and mastectomies
- Scopes to evaluate and treat conditions of the esophagus, stomach, colon and lung
- Colon cancer screenings
- Radiofrequency ablation procedure for varicose veins
- Vasectomy and circumcision procedures
- Removal of skin lesions
- Treatment for skin ulcers and burns
- Hernia repairs
- Halo Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett’s esophagus (pre-cursor to esophageal cancer)
- Laser Aesthetics including hair and pigment removal, spider vein, Rosacea, Telangiectasia, sun damage treatment, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening
Minimally invasive surgical techniques reduce trauma and scarring, helping patients heal quicker.
For more information, or an appointment with Dr. Glenn Hall, please call (603) 752-2300.