Imaging ServicesComplete diagnostic imaging services.
Androscoggin Valley Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography, CT, MRI and ultrasound. We provide complete diagnostic imaging services, including:
- New Wide Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Mammography utilizing Digital Breast Tomosynthesis technology (3D mammography).
- Bone densitometry
Images are read by trained North Country Radiology radiologists.
To learn more about each Medical Imaging test, we recommend the RSNA/ACT website.
Hours of operation:
The department is open for routine studies Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, with the following exceptions:
Call for availability, 5 days per week.
Traditional, 3D & 4D Ultrasound
Call for availability, Monday – Friday.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Ask us about Saturday morning availability.
For more information, call the AVH Imaging Services Department at (603) 326-5721.
Gold Seal Accreditation in multiple areas.