Imaging ServicesComplete diagnostic imaging services.
Androscoggin Valley Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography, CT, MRI and ultrasound. We provide complete diagnostic imaging services, including:
- New Wide Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Mammography utilizing Digital Breast Tomosynthesis technology (3D mammography).
- Bone densitometry
Images are read by trained North Country Radiology radiologists.
Click here for audio information about AVH’s Imaging Services!
To learn more about each Medical Imaging test, we recommend the RSNA/ACT website.
Hours of operation:
The department is open for routine studies Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, with the following exceptions:
Call for availability, 5 days per week.
Traditional, 3D & 4D Ultrasound
Call for availability, Monday – Friday.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Ask us about Saturday morning availability.
For more information, call the AVH Imaging Services Department at (603) 326-5721.
Gold Seal Accreditation in multiple areas.