AVH Mission and Vision Statements
The Mission Statement of Androscoggin Valley Hospital is:
Delivering the best healthcare experience for every patient, every day.
Our Mission Statement provides the underlying philosophy for all planning and strategy development.
Our Vision Statement is:
Working TOGETHER, we will be one of the top ten critical access hospitals in the Country, by providing the most compassionate, highest quality care to OUR community.
Member of the New Hampshire Hospital Association
- New Hampshire Division of Public Health
- New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
- Federal Drug Enforcement Agency
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) of the New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services
- College of American Pathologist (CAP) “With Distinction”
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)