Androscoggin Valley Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography, CT, MRI and ultrasound. We provide complete diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Wide Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Full Field Digital Mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Bone densitometry
Images are read by trained Dartmouth Hitchcock radiologists.
To learn more about each Medical Imaging test, we recommend the RSNA/ACT website.
Hours of operation
The department is open for routine studies M - F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with the following exceptions:
Call for availability, 2 – 3 days per week.
Traditional, 3D & 4D Ultrasound
Call for availability, Monday through Friday.
Mon, Tues, Fri, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wed. and Thurs., 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Ask us about Saturday morning availability.
For more information, call the AVH Imaging Services Department at (603) 326-5721.
Gold Seal Accreditation in multiple areas.