Chronic or non-healing wounds, are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly improved from conventional treatments. Associated with inadequate circulation, poorly functioning veins, and immobility, non-healing wounds lead to lower quality of life and may lead to amputations. When wounds persist, a specialized approach is required for healing. Typically, a wound that does not respond to normal medical care within 30 days is considered a problem or chronic wound. That's where we can help.
Are you a candidate for specialized wound care?
If you suffer from a chronic or non-healing wound, our team will work with you and your doctor to deliver the following:
- Advanced therapies (hyperbaric oxygen therapy available at Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster)
- Proven clinical protocols
- An individualized, comprehensive plan of care that brings you the most appropriate and effective treatments for your specific needs
- Assessment and ongoing care by our highly skilled team of wound care specialists
- Education for you and your family to help healing happen at home, including materials and resources related to prevention, nutrition, hygiene, and more
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with you and your doctor so that both of you stay informed about your progress
Call us today at (603) 788-5625 and let the healing begin! Appointments and consultations are available through Weeks Medical Center's Outreach Clinic at the AVH Professional Center in Berlin.