Weeks Medical Center provides outreach podiatry services at the AVH Professional Center in Berlin. Hal Goolman, DPM, CWS, and Tara Anne Soraghan, DPM, are available for appointments on Wednesday. For an appointment, please call (603) 788-5095.
Dr. Madeleine Bedard-Ryan also provides podiatry services at Coos County Family Health Services in Gorham:
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Chronic swelling
- Complications from surgery
- Compromised circulation
- Conservative and surgical treatment of foot deformities such has bunions, hammertoes, lumps and bumps
- Diabetic ulcers and complications
- Edema control
- Fabrication of custom orthotic devices
- Innovative methods to offload and protect wounds
- Lower extremity wounds
- Overuse and sports injuries
- Treatment of foot pain, heel spurs, pinched nerves
- Treatment of skin complaints including warts, corns, calluses and ingrown toenails
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Venous Insufficiency management
For an appointment, please call (603) 466-2741.
Foot Care Clinic
North Country Home Health & Hospice Agency, a member of North Country Healthcare, offers a Foot Care Clinic at the lower level of the AVH Professional Center in Berlin every Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For an appointment, please call 800-371-5317.