Cardiac Testing Services
Many heart attacks strike without warning. But often they can be prevented if your doctor has early warning signs of heart disease, thanks to the advanced Cardiac Testing technologies at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
The following cardiac tests provide a complete picture of your heart, take its pulse and diagnose its functioning, at rest and during exercise:
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Stress Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Regular treadmill stress test
- Exercise myocardial perfusion test
- Lexiscan cardiac perfusion test
- Holter monitor
- Loop monitor
- Event monitor
- Pulse Volume Recording
For more information on Cardiac Testing options we offer, please call (603) 326-5705.