- Work 7 days on - 7 days off, primarily daytime shifts (7a-7p), 182 shifts annually (2,184 hours).
- Care for adults (90%) and pediatric (10%) patients.
- Average of 2-5 new admits or consults per shift.
- Provide on-call phone coverage for Coos County Family Health Services' (CCFHS) outpatients including those at local nursing homes during shift.
- Excellent teaching opportunities for PAs and third-year Medical Students.
- Must be eligible for FP or IM with Peds clinical privileges for AVH Medical Staff.
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges at AVH.
CV and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, FASPR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.