Mike Parent and Danielle Roy Selected as 2019 AVH Employees of the Year
Androscoggin Valley Hospital is pleased to announce that Mike Parent, Plant Services Department, and Danielle Roy, Center for Sleep Medicine, were nominated and selected by their peers as the 2019 AVH Employees of the Year. AVH kicked off National Hospital Week with this special announcement during a free breakfast break on Monday, May 7, 2019, at 9 AM. Each received a corsage/boutonniere, inidividual plaque, earned time day, gift certificate to the Sunny Corner Gift Shop, and name plate on an Employee of the Year perpetual plaque. Both employees embody the AVH Values and set an example for all to follow. Peers had this to say about their nominees:
- Always being there when needed;
- Providing excellent customer service; and
- Taking ownership in everything he does.
- Consistently providing excellent clinical service and diligent oversight of her area;
- Continuing to provide support in neurology; and
- Being truly interested in her patients and their well-being.
Congratulations Mike and Danielle! AVH is proud and honored to have you on the AVH team.
Photo: Michael Peterson, FACHE, AVH President, center, with Mike Parent and Danielle Roy.