AVH Recruiting Members for New Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
Androscoggin Valley Hospital is recruiting members for our new Patient and Family Advisory Council. Benefits of a being a member include:
- Gain a better understanding of the healthcare system.
- Appreciate being listened to and having your opinions valued.
- Understand how to become an active participant in your own health care.
- Provide an opportunity to assist with meaningful change.
- Become advocates for the patient and family-centered health care in your community.
- Recognize that collaboration leads to better self-management of chronic conditions and improved adherence to medication regimens.
Meetings will be held one evening a month for 60 to 90 minutes. If interested or for more information, please call James Patry at 603.326.5606 or fill out the online application below.